Dear valued Mazak customers,
We are in this together. Not only are we facing similar challenges that are you, but because we are a family company and we believe in showing up for your family.
Ways we can help right now:
- Support is Accessible — Due to the critical industries we serve, Mazak is considered an Essential Business. Our Elgin Technology Center is open and fully operational with associates ready to assist you.
- Parts Are Shipping — Our Parts Center is fully stocked and operational, shipping 98% of parts same day. In-house parts specialists are available to answer your questions. Call us at 1-888-MAZAK-US (629-2587).
- Service Technicians Are Ready to Help — Our service technicians are available by phone to help you troubleshoot issues, as well as respond to your needs quickly and efficiently in the field. Our goal is to transfer you immediately to a technician that can provide you the help you need. If they are busy, our goal is a callback within 20 minutes. Live technical support is available from 7:30am to 10:30pm Monday through Friday and 8am to 8pm on Saturday and Sunday. Call us at 1-888-MAZAK-US (629-2587).
- Training is Available — Mazak is still offering training. Our engineers are available for on-site training depending on individual company policies and state regulations. In addition, some classes will be made available on-line.
- Safety is First and Foremost — All Mazak associates at our Elgin, Illinois headquarters and in the field are strictly adhering to all Federal, State, and Local Executive Orders and recommendations outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to ensure that you have access to the support you need.
There is no doubt that your work is essential, and as a result, we are committed to doing everything we can to support you. In the coming days and weeks, we will provide additional resources to help guide all of us through these changing times. We are in this together.
Al Bohlen, President