PROCESS: 3D SOFTWARE
FX TUBE is a PC based software solution for tube and pipe processing that can create complex pipe shapes via imported solid models, 2D CAD data or internal drafting features. This software solution includes multiple nesting functions and a 3D simulation mode for fully interactive interference detection.
- Increased productivity with a straightforward input system to define geometric features, high-speed nesting functions to cut multiple parts on different pipe materials.
- 3D simulation of machine processing moves to check for cutting head, chuck and workpiece interference.
- Adds hole and cut shape patterns to reduce input time of drawing, reduces errors in creating drawings by utilizing the preview function and automatically optimizes processing by matching to the material shape.
- Supports DXF, DWG, 3D-IGES, PARASOLID and STEP data with additional options, including the IFC/TEKLA CAD systems popular in the construction market.
- Kinematic Simulation – Fully rendered 3D kinematic simulation with all machine tool operations displayed to maximize program reliability.
- Automation – Automated recognition of a wide range of tube and structural cross-sections allowing for automatic tool path application and cut sequencing, significantly reducing programmer interaction required.
- Nesting – Enhanced nesting programming features an automatic application of either full or partial common-line cutting, notably improving nested stick utilization and laser machine run time.