OPTIPLEX NEXUS 3015 FIBER
Intelligent Value– the NEXUS FIBER combines cutting-edge laser technology with an economical investment.
PROCESS: 2D, FLYING OPTICS, 2 PALLET CHANGER
The OPTIPLEX NEXUS FIBER is a 2D flying optics fiber laser-cutting system that utilizes rugged construction and an innovative design to deliver high performance for fabrication job shops and production environments. The OPTIPLEX NEXUS FIBER offers a large side access door and flexible design that includes an automated 2 pallet design. OPTIPLEX NEXUS FIBER is available in 2.0kW, 3.0kW, 4.0kW and 6.0kW IPG generator configurations.
- Designed to integrate Intelligent Setup and Monitoring Functions, the OPTIPLEX NEXUS 3015 FIBER delivers features normally available only on the highest technology machines. These features simplify operation and reduce operator dependency.
- The durable 28,330 pound OPTIPLEX NEXUS 3015 FIBER incorporates a helical rack and pinion positioning system that features solid throughput and high accuracy.
- The OPTIPLEX NEXUS 3015 FIBER has been engineered to be utilized with Mazak’s extensive range of automated material handling systems.
- The PreviewG Control is a large 19" LCD touch screen which operates similar to a smart phone or tablet for increased ease of operation.
- A 2 pallet changer design with a helical rack and pinion positioning system that features high through-put and rugged construction delivers a combination of performance and value.
- Utilizing a fiber beam delivery system significantly lowers operating costs for applicable material thicknesses and types.
OPTIPLEX NEXUS 3015 FIBER is equipped with sensors in the Multi-Control Torch that monitor piercing and cutting operations to improve throughput and part quality. If an anomaly is detected, the operation is adjusted or paused to automatically achieve effective cutting conditions.
Mazak's breakthrough Intelligent Technology includes the following intelligent functions that reduce operator dependency, improves cut quality and increases productivity.