VERSATILE COMPACT LASER - Tube 100
PROCESS: 2D DESIGN, TUBE
The Versatile Compact Laser-Tube 100 (VCL-T100) is an affordable tube production laser that utilizes Direct Diode Laser technology which delivers higher efficiency and reliability than traditional fiber or other solid state laser generated systems. The VCL-T100 is the first in a series of machines to be engineered and produced in North America to meet the specific demands of our local market. It is designed to be a cost effective solution for low volume tube and bar components up to 100mm (4") round in diameter (3" sq.) and lengths up to 12; with the option of 24'.
A very important feature of the VCL-T100 is that it utilizes a Direct Diode Laser, which is the next generation of solid state laser technology. It includes a fiber delivery system and the generator has similar cut performances to fiber generators in mild steel and stainless steel. Direct Diode cuts aluminum faster, is more energy efficient and offers enhanced modular flexibility than fiber generators.
- VCL-T100 is a compact laser-cutting system which allows for a small footprint
- The VCL-T100 utilizes Direct Diode Laser technology which is the next generation of solid state laser technology. VCL-T100 includes a fiber delivery system and the generator that offers unique advantages including more efficient operation. Direct Diode lasers deliver better performance when cutting aluminum as compared to other technologies. They also offer enhanced modular flexibility over fiber laser generators.
- VCL-T100 also cuts flat sheets up to 20" x 24" and 1/4" thick
- VCL-T100 has high-end value with the performance while keeping it at a great economical price point
- This machine is engineered and produced in North America at Mazak's Manufacturing Campus in Florence, Kentucky