SUPER TURBO-X 2412 CHAMPION
Economical solution with proven reliability
PROCESS: 2D, HYBRID DESIGN
Mazak’s SUPER TURBO-X 48 Champion delivers a combination of economy, truly rugged construction and performance not found in lighter weight designs.
The STX Champion is built on Mazak’s proven hybrid platform known for rigidity and durability. The 1,786 pound workpiece capacity enables you to cut full 0.87” thick 4’x8’ CRS plates. The hybrid with gantry head construction provides better support across the entire machine travel and easy access for loading including using a crane from above.
STX Champion is available in 2.5kW configuration.
- The SUPER TURBO-X 48 Champion offers rugged construction that delivers higher accuracies. It is designed for operations cutting workpieces up to 0.87" CRS depending on material quality.
- It includes a full CNC control that improves efficiency and ease of operation.
- The STX Champion delivers more standard features including Mazak's new Type 10 resonator with ECO mode.
- The Champion utilizes a standard Mazak configuration and has the flexibility to integrate up to four machines into modular automation systems.
- Optional Servo Focus Control available.