Discover More Laser-Cutting Technology at FABTECH in booth# A4202
Mazak Optonics will be exhibiting at FABTECH Chicago in booth# A4202. Discover more on the latest in direct diode and fiber laser-cutting technology. Whether you’re a job shop owner or you manage facilities around the world, Mazak Optonics has the laser-cutting machinery, automation solutions, and IIoT tools you need to succeed.
Mazak Optonics Corporation will be showing three laser-cutting machines and an automation solution at FABTECH Chicago in booth #A4204. Mazak Optonics is showing the OPTIPLEX 3015 FIBER III 10kW, the OPTIPLEX 3015 DDL 6kW with a fully automated part sorting solution.
MACHINES TO BE SHOWN
OPTIPLEX 3015 DDL 6kW
Next generation of game changing solid state laser technology
- 2D flying optics, 2 pallet changer design with a new MAZATROL PREVIEW G control and high performance digital drive package
- Helical rack and pinion positioning system that delivers higher cutting speeds for maximum throughput
- Intelligent Functions with the Multi-Control Torch directly increase the productivity of the end user by allowing the machine to optimize setup automatically per program
- MAZATROL PREVIEW G control with 19" touch screen, integrated technology tables, and state of the art CPU provides higher productivity through high-speed and high-accuracy
OPTIPLEX 3015 FIBER III 10kW
High-performance laser-cutting machine for fabrication job shops and production environments
- The high power OPTIPLEX FIBER III 10kW utilizes a new drive system provides higher productivity through high-speed and high-accuracy.
- The new cutting-edge MAZATROL PREVIEW G Control offers state of the art CPU for unsurpassed operations speed, high-response and high-speed machine motion.
- The OPTIPLEX FIBER III can also utilize high pressure shop air cutting to reduce the cost-per-part.
- Designed to integrate Intelligent Setup and Monitoring Functions, the OPTIPLEX FIBER III delivers features normally available only on the highest technology machines. These features simplify operation and reduce operator dependency.
- Equipped the Multi-Function Torch which monitors piercing and cutting operations to improve throughput and part quality. If an anomaly is detected, the operation is adjusted or paused to automatically achieve effective cutting conditions.
Laser Part Sorting Automation
Automated sorting solution for laser processed parts
- From pallet change to sorting finished parts, this part sorting automation solution improves material flow through the fabrication production line resulting in increased productivity.
- This automation solution has a modular design that allows for expanding with the growth of your operations and is flexible enough to allow for customized unloading positions.
- A wide range of functions and enhancements to expand the range of applications include integration of unloading conveyors, over/under carts, mini unload tower, labellers, etc.