Discover More on the Latest in Direct Diode and Fiber Laser-Cutting Technology
Mazak Optonics will be exhibiting at FABTECH Atlanta in booth# B7529. Discover more on the latest in direct diode and fiber laser-cutting technology. Whether you’re a job shop owner or you manage facilities around the world, Mazak Optonics has the laser-cutting technology, automation, machine connectivity and IIoT tools you need to succeed.
Mazak Optonics Corporation releases breatkthrough direct diode laser-cutting technology at FABTECH ATLANTA in booth #B7529. Mazak Optonics will show two laser-cutting machines and one automation system, the OPTIPLEX 3015 DDL 6kW and the OPTIPLEX CHAMPION 3015 FIBER with LCS 3015 automation.
MACHINES TO BE SHOWN
OPTIPLEX 3015 DDL 6kW
Next generation of game changing solid state laser technology
- 2D flying optics, 2 pallet changer design with a new MAZATROL PREVIEW G control and high performance digital drive package
- Helical rack and pinion positioning system that delivers higher cutting speeds for maximum throughput
- Intelligent Functions with the Multi-Control Torch directly increase the productivity of the end user by allowing the machine to optimize setup automatically per program
- MAZATROL PREVIEW G control with 19" touch screen, integrated technology tables, and state of the art CPU provides higher productivity through high-speed and high-accuracy
OPTIPLEX CHAMPION 3015 FIBER
Economical production machine for low variation environments
- 2D flying optics design and simplified torch allow for reliable operation and production consistency
- The OPTIPLEX CHAMPION FIBER is built on the rugged OPTIPLEX NEXUS platform
- Ideal for thinner gauge material being available in 2.0kW and 3.0kW configurations
LCS 3015 Automation
LATERAL COMPACT automation offers narrow design
- The LATERAL COMPACT automation series which offers great flexibility with its narrow design for more linear footprints along a wall, near an aisle or other narrow workspaces
- A wide range of peripheral devices and functions expand the range of applications including conveyors, over/under carts and labellers.
Building B Booth# B7529