We offer the most innovative metalworking technology and advanced support resources to manufacturers that process large quantities of standardized components, with a variety of machine tool configurations from which to choose, acute market knowledge and extensive applications expertise.
Whether you specialize in mass-produced components for the automotive, electronic, mining or construction industries, we have what you need to reduce your cycle times, produce precision parts and achieve increased productivity – all things to lower your cost per unit.
By working closely with customers that specialize in mass production, we are able to monitor trends, identify challenges and develop a broad range of machine tools and technologies that revolutionize the processing of components, including:
- High-performance machines that efficiently mill, turn and bore in aluminum, titanium, high-temperature alloys and ferrous materials.
- Robust solutions with excellent chip evacuation for reliable 24/7 continuous operation.
- Advanced gear cutting and honing solutions.
- Multi-surface, simultaneous 5-axis machining for reduced in-process time.
- Twin-spindle and twin-turret solutions that perform complete machining from slug material in a single setup, speeding up cycle times and improving manufacturing efficiencies.
- CNC controls with EIA/ISO and MAZATROL conversational programming for flexible, user-friendly operation.
- A wide variety of optional factory automation for unmanned operation.
With our regional-based support network, well-established machine service infrastructure, industry partnerships and engineering expertise, we can assist you in tackling the most demanding part-processing applications.
- Our eight regional Technology Centers put machining demonstrations, application engineers, and comprehensive training in close proximity to you.
- As part of our Value Inspired Partners program, we work with certified technology partners to provide you with optimized turnkey manufacturing solutions.
- Our proficiency in all of the industry-leading CAM systems allows us to help you optimize your 5-axis programming no matter what system you are running.
- Our Optimum Plus total support program fulfills all of your parts, service and training needs to ensure you get the maximum return on your machine investment.
- We provide secure applications development and guarantee complete design privacy of your individual manufacturing system.
The automobile industry relies on the mass production of precision metal parts more than any other manufacturing segment.
- Engine Components
- Transmission Parts
- Axle/Differential Parts