PROCESS: 6 AXIS ROTARY SOFTWARE
FG-CADCAM is a PC based system that allows laser operators to process tubular/rotary axis parts by drastically reducing the standard preparation time needed. This software solution features multiple nesting functions and a simulation mode for laser-cutting path verification.
- A proven rotary axis programming software with over twenty years of practical use in production environments ranging from small job shops through large integrated manufacturers.
- The latest Windows 10 version allows for optimal nesting of tube parts with part rotation and common-line cutting automatically applied.
- Full interaction of laser-cutting techniques and application of these onto the tube model, providing an extremely high level of control of the cutting process.
- Legacy Data – Allows for the use of previous FG-CADCAM versions to seamlessly transfer to the latest versions so cutting condition data and customer part data libraries can continue to be utilized.
- Enhanced Nesting – Allows for improved nesting utilizations automatically without the need for programmer interaction, improving programming efficiency.
- Part Design – Full flexibility of 3D tube or structural part creation through either a variety of import options of the 3D solid model or through drawing of the part internal to FG-CADCAM using a comprehensive library of cross-section and geometry data.