OPTIPLEX NEXUS 3015 FIBER S7
Revolutionary Variable Beam Parameter Product (V-BPP) technology better controls the laser beam for superior cut performance
PROCESS: 2D, FLYING OPTICS
The OPTIPLEX NEXUS 3015 FIBER S7 is a 2D flying optics fiber laser-cutting system that utilizes the rugged construction of the OPTIPLEX NEXUS platform. This fiber laser is designed with Revolutionary Variable Beam Parameter Product (V-BPP) technology better controls the laser beam for superior cut performance that is normally available only on the highest technology machines. The OPTIPLEX NEXUS FIBER S7 laser offers a large side access door and flexible design that includes an automated 2 pallet design.
OPTIPLEX NEXUS FIBER S7 is available in a 7.0kW configuration.
- V-BPP enables OPTIPLEX NEXUS FIBER S7 users to select from high-intensity, small-spot-size beam to large, donut-shaped beams, and everything in between. See images below.
- Beam shaping technology delivers optimal thick and thin metal cutting, higher cutting speed, superior edge quality, and improved piercing time.
- V-BPP enables you to select specific beam shapes that can significantly improve part quality.
- It offers rugged construction and a large side access door that delivers flexibility for short run applications.
- MAZATROL PreviewG CNC helps simplify set-up and operation.
- MAZATROL PreviewG CNC can provide real-time cutting metrics and maintenance data maximizing machine utilization and reducing unexpected down time.
- Active Live Camera Nesting is a user-friendly solution for an operator to quickly and easily process additional parts on demand, without delay.